2019 Four Wheel Camper grandby $25k (FL)

BeardedTacoma

Not mine, just sharing...

****update: price 25k obo, truck not for sale**** Hello all, I’m considering selling/ trading my custom Grandby shell. I purchased the shell new in 2019 from Main Line Overland to be customized for a 3 year trip in South America. Sadly it never happened because of COVID. I completed the interior build then got hired at MLO Southeast as the General Manager. I continually upgraded it over the next few years while camping in the blue ridge mountains on weekends. I then moved to Florida where it has mostly sat. I’m looking to sell or trade to someone who will get more use out this amazing camper. A bit about my build theory of the camper. I wasn’t in love with the floor plans of the camper models. There is very little storage and not much floor space. Especially if you travel with a significant other and a large dog. on top of that I didn’t want the appliances that the stock camper models came with. This camper has a ton of storage because all of the cabinet space is available. FWCs Camper models puts the furnace, water heater, pumps etc in there which leaves you with a couple drawers. This camper has all appliances and water storage mounted externally to save interior space. Water is stored in a 40 gallon heated water bladder. The water bladder conforms to the area between the camper and truck bed. When I had the stock bed about 20 gallons fit. Now that I have a flat bed I get the full 40g capacity. There is an externally mounted tankless water heater fueled by a 11 pound propane cylinder. the fridge is dometic 75 liter dual zone top loader. The camper is equipped with a diesel heater that will keep you toasty in the coldest conditions. It also has a fiamma f45 awning installed. I installed the 10 footer so it covers the cab of your truck and you can leave the door open while raining. This camper is equipped with a pro grade 200ah viltron/battle born electrical system. I’m an electrical nerd and went all out on the power system. Nothing but the best! Everything is hydraulically crimped and tidy. All the hardware is American made. Fuses and fuse blocks are BlueSea. Includes a viltron 1200va inverter and 200w solar panel. FWC factory specs King size bed Thermal pack 1 powered fan Extra roof vent Id also open be to trades. Id consider trading for sailboats, heavy equipment or anything cool really 😉 let me know what you got!

1708609279761.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998