2021 Power Wagon and 2021 OEV Camp-X ($100,000) Fort Collins, CO

Summittransport

I'm facilitating the sale of these two items for a close friend that lives in a remote area of Colorado. We figured since I ship vehicles for a living and live in a more accessible area, I would be able to handle the sale for potential buyers a little easier. These cab be purchased separately(see prices below.) I am very familiar with this set-up, but I'm happy to put any potential buyers in touch with my friend to answer any questions that I can't. Camp-X was installed with options at BVO in Colorado. Both gently used and well taken care of. Located in Fort Collins, Colorado. I can assist with shipping for any potential buyers.
Details are as follows:

-Truck: ‘21 Ram 2500 Power Wagon (54,xxx miles) with 60,000 mile powertrain warranty
(asking $55,000)

-Excellent condition
-12 inch navigation screen(new from dealer after a blue line showed up on the display)
-Warn winch 12,000 lb
-Locking front and rear differential
-Disconnecting Sway bar
-2” lift
-35 inch Nitto tires
-On board ARB Twin air compressor
-Rear daystar Airbags cradles (valves in license plate)

Camper: OEV Camp-X 2021
(asking $45,000)

-Excellent condition, lightly used
-(2) 180 watt solar panels
-Dual exhaust fans (above galley and bed)
-Xantrex Power inverter
-Two additional power outlets
-23 Zero shower cube
-AluCab 270 awning
-Weboost
-(2) AGM Deep cycle Full River batteries
-Factory fridge delete (upgrade) for extra bench seating
-ARB dual zone fridge/freezer 73 QT
-Reverse camera

Rear tailgate for the truck is included in the sale if the buyer wants it. Feel free to contact me here with any questions.

Dropbox Folder with pictures:
Pictures

Last edited:

Summittransport

Why are they selling this? Looks to be an ideal set up.
The owners set this up to be lived in full-time on the road while they were simultaneously looking for a house to live in. They didn't expect to find the perfect house so quickly as they had some pretty strict requirements for a home. Alas, they found the perfect property and never got the chance to live full time in this as they planned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior