2023 GX460 Gear?

Strider

Observer
Howdy.
Have a 2023 GX460 my wife bought and is now not driving. Friggin PAYMENTS!!!!!

Instead of f-ing up my credit and turning it in, have thought of making it off road worthy as far as expedition type stuff.
But with those PAYMENTS!!!!!
Anyway, I have looked but not found any... bulbars. Does ARB make a bullbar for this thing? Something nice. I actually hate the front grill and would love to beautify it with a bullbar.
Anyone recommend a suspension? ARB BP51s? Fox?

Hell, I may wind up slapping a small trailer on it and living with my dogs-and I ain't kidding either!

DanKunz

Adventurer
Howdy.
Have a 2023 GX460 my wife bought and is now not driving. Friggin PAYMENTS!!!!!

Instead of f-ing up my credit and turning it in, have thought of making it off road worthy as far as expedition type stuff.
But with those PAYMENTS!!!!!
Anyway, I have looked but not found any... bulbars. Does ARB make a bullbar for this thing? Something nice. I actually hate the front grill and would love to beautify it with a bullbar.
Anyone recommend a suspension? ARB BP51s? Fox?

Hell, I may wind up slapping a small trailer on it and living with my dogs-and I ain't kidding either!
There is absolutely anything you want out there for the GX470 and GX460. When I started the communities I run to support GXes we had nothing. Now we have everything. Google-**** can easily find you what you want, or you could look for a GX specific group...but I am not promoting my stuff here :)

Timroo

The almost 400 response GX owner’s post at the top of this forum seems like a logical place to start.

And yes, as others have said, a quick YouTube or Google search shows countless solid GX460 builds. These are capable and reliable vehicles, some minor modification (mostly to approach angle) unlocks a lot of their capabilities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior