2023 Wanderbox F600 Based 4x4 Whale RV

zip

I prefer social distancing.
OH MY!. Yep, that does look like a big box alright. Aerodynamic. Ad from New York, but handcrafted in Colorado?

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
Don't take it in the soft stuff. Wonder how close to GVW and rear axle weight this is pushing. Has to be close to being right at capacity or maybe a bit over.

• Wow
Reactions: zip

jlcanterbury

Nah, that truck has a GVWR over 20,000 lbs. I'd say he's well under that. I'd guess this truck to be 16klbs or less. Box is mostly just empty space.

That being said. Whoa, this things is dumb.

jlcanterbury

World's most capable adventure vehicle is a bold statement for something with that height/wheelbase/weight
If by capable, they mean it's capable of doing a load of laundry for you.

I find it ridiculous that they fail to make even the most basic compromises.

So instead of getting a truly capable 4x4 RV, you get an over-loaded imitation of a modern coach RV, thrown onto a 4x4 chassis.

But, you get to pay an extra 250k for that 4x4 "capability" that won't get you anywhere.

It seems like there is some decent crafstmanship and a commitment to executing an idea, but the idea needs refining into something specific and not "everything all at once".

Kingsize24

Needs a "Tread Lightly" decal!

images (3).png

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
That.. thing.. is just... hideous, inside and out, imho

Dunno, this whole "everything has to be 50 shades of gray" aesthetic, mostly in new and rehabbed houses, I can't wait for it to be over. I find it really depressing

geophile

I am think it’s for the zombie apocalypse. Slow zombies only! And they’re gonna get you the first time you stray onto sand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998