2024 L200 launched, will it come to USA?

Michael Brown

You followed me, so now we're both lost
I don't think the L200 will ever import to the US. The Nissan ownership already has the Frontier and won't import competition.
It also would likely sell poorly compared to other small trucks in the segment here.

Reactions: plh

plh

Explorer
I don't think the L200 will ever import to the US. The Nissan ownership already has the Frontier and won't import competition.
It also would likely sell poorly compared to other small trucks in the segment here.

While Nissan is the largest share holder of Mitsubishi at 34%, there are a lot of other institutions that own them as well. Sounds like the RNM alliance isn't playing so well together lately.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
While Nissan is the largest share holder of Mitsubishi at 34%, there are a lot of other institutions that own them as well. Sounds like the RNM alliance isn't playing so well together lately.

Hopefully Mitsubishi Heavy Industries buys more stake in Mitsubishi Motors, I think they're not super interested in the automotive segment.

Reactions: plh

plh

Explorer
Hopefully Mitsubishi Heavy Industries buys more stake in Mitsubishi Motors, I think they're not super interested in the automotive segment.

The automotive segment of the global industrials is like the wild west out there currently with all the new players tossing a hat in. It will be interesting to see where the cards fall in the next 10 to 20 years.

Place your bets...is a common term we use at work, when quoting "widget business" for all these new companies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12