Bull Bars for 07 Off Road Xterra?

Creek

Adventurer
If you don't go offroad at all, i'd say get it. If you do go offroad, I wouldn't get it. It decreases your approach angle and things could get ugly if you hit something with it...

07OffRoadXterra

Creek said:
If you don't go offroad at all, i'd say get it. If you do go offroad, I wouldn't get it. It decreases your approach angle and things could get ugly if you hit something with it...

the closest thing to offroading i've done is 5mph on grass to park at a concert. does it affect my airbags or anything?

mcm4090

Explorer
Calmini has a nice bumper for the Gen2 Xterra

031.jpg

hattrik21 said:
Here is what I got from Jim Jackson on a bumper for the 2nd gen Xterras.

The final sample will arrive here in a couple of weeks. After we install it and give our approval then production should be in January with arrival here in late Feb/early March.

Jim Jackson
President
ARB-USA
Saw that over at NewX, and it's the best info I've heard on it. A few of us at ClubFrontier have been inquiring on a rear bumper for the Frontier, and I was adding in a bit extra questioning regarding the Front bumper for an X, and was getting the same message "It's not on our priority list, and we'll get to it when there's a break in the action of cooler stuff".

07OffRoadXterra said:
the closest thing to offroading i've done is 5mph on grass to park at a concert. does it affect my airbags or anything?
Our airbag sensor is under the cup holders. It has nothing to do with the bumpers at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier