Wil's Adventure Trailer Review

Scott Brady

Founder
Wil did a great job with this review, and provides another perspective on these very cool units:

Expedition Portal Adventure Trailer Chaser Review

IMG1.JPG

Willman

Great writeup Wil!!!!

Love the EP white to match the truck!!! Look foreward in hearing more EP trips writeups on how the trailer is doing and any changes!!

Do they sell the trailer in red???...lol

:ylsmoke:

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Willman said:
Do they sell the trailer in red???...lol

Yup, any color you can think of, Mario can hook you up!

They are some great trailers! Thanks for the kind words guys!

Willman

flyingwil said:
Yup, any color you can think of, Mario can hook you up!

They are some great trailers! Thanks for the kind words guys!

How much coin do you have tied up in this project?? Looks likes alot of fun!! Keep the pictures coming!!!

Are you going to get matching wheels for your truck??? and do you have a better look at the rims for us to take a looky lou??

flyingwil

The Chaser wasn't mine! I just had it long enough to test it, and now want one realllllly bad! Adventure Trailers can get what ever kind of wheels on the trailer that you want, even matching OEM ones.

I'll see if I can the pic when I get off of work. My wife likes to "organize" the pictures on our computer so in all actuality I will have to ask her where the picture is.:mixed-smiley-030:

Willman

flyingwil said:
The Chaser wasn't mine! I just had it long enough to test it, and now want one realllllly bad! Adventure Trailers can get what ever kind of wheels on the trailer that you want, even matching OEM ones.

I'll see if I can the pic when I get off of work. My wife likes to "organize" the pictures on our computer so in all actuality I will have to ask her where the picture is.:mixed-smiley-030:

And i thought you were rich!!!!!!......lol

Good deal Wil!!!

Redback

Adventurer
Yep great read, and i like the trailer, very light and compact and easy to tow and they look great, i reckon they would do well in the Aussie market.

Baz.

PS, love the Tacoma, they would do well here too:smiley_drive:

flyingwil

Redback said:
Yep great read, and i like the trailer, very light and compact and easy to tow and they look great, i reckon they would do well in the Aussie market.

Baz.

PS, love the Tacoma, they would do well here too:smiley_drive:

Thanks BAZ, Adventure Trailers here was developed because we do not have awesome equipment like you guys do down there! There is not to much to select from in the US market for offroad trailers, as our market is more geared to on-road (pavement) RV's, but our market is slowly developing into a market similar to yours:luxhello:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles