Soft Saddle Bags

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
So there are the Giant Loop ones that Kermit posted. Dirt Bagz.
What else?
I need some light weight small ones to just carry some little things that I want to access easier than getting into my backpack like: A camera, maps, pens, a long sleeve shirt etc. All lightweight stuff.
The Giant loop ones wont work for me. What else is out there?
:roost:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Wolfman....made in the USA, sturdy, light, waterproof (roll top closure), no brackets needed....

I used the Expedition rear bags on the Trans-am....and am just really happy with them. Since it is a roll top (like a typical dry bag), you can roll it up as small/tight as you need. They also move from bike to bike since there are no brackets. The strap system is pretty well thought out, but make sure that the tails of the straps don't rest against the exhaust pipe, as they do melt. :eek:

They make great products, and they have a really cool way of doing business. I give 'em a big thumbs up.

http://www.wolfmanluggage.com/Expedition/ExpRearBag.html

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
very nice. So by roll top they can be adjusted so they don't hang down as far? I'm not familiar with that type of bag.
I like them! Just want to make sure, like you said, that they won't hang down too far and touch the tire or exhaust. :jump:

traveltoad

Aaron S
goodtimes said:
Wolfman....made in the USA, sturdy, light, waterproof (roll top closure), no brackets needed....

I used the Expedition rear bags on the Trans-am....and am just really happy with them. Since it is a roll top (like a typical dry bag), you can roll it up as small/tight as you need. They also move from bike to bike since there are no brackets. The strap system is pretty well thought out, but make sure that the tails of the straps don't rest against the exhaust pipe, as they do melt. :eek:

I have been looking at these. How different are they than just an Ortlieb duffel style bag? I am asking from a function stand point... I have looked at the pictures.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
If you wanna check 'em out in person, let me know. I'll be around all week. I even have some Bass ale chillin' in the fridge...:beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior