Thought you guys might like this

00dog

I'm a Dodge guy but I fell in love with this on a trip to Panama City:

DSCN0254.jpg
[/IMG]

4x4, manual, turbodiesel. If this were sold in the states I'd probably have one instead of my Cummins Ram.

00dog

mrbishi said:
Plenty of Toyota Hilux's like that around here in Perth, Western Australia :D

Yeah but all of yours have the steering wheel on the passenger side :smiley_drive:

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Funny that this was posted. On friday night I was driving south on the I-10 at about baseline and came up behind a truck that I didn't recognize. Getting closer I saw that it had Panama plates on it, and even closer revealed a very nice green Hilux almost like the one posted in the picture. I was drooling so badly. I almost crashed. I was in love with it, kinda like WALL-E was in love with EVE. I wish I had gotten some pics of it, but it was to dark for my camera phone. Thanks for posting up more drooling material.:drool:

00dog

sseaman said:
They are very cool looking, esp. with the ARB on the front

It has a very small and simple ARB on the rear too with a couple of hooks. Nice bumper. The tires are Bridgestones, I think, and a Rhino Liner. They wanted $31,050.

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
I would buy one of those in a heartbeat. I'd also go back to Fremantle, W.A no questions asked!!

madizell

Explorer
Hard to tell from the first photo. Is the Hilux equipped with a solid front axle or IRS?

Can't understand why Toyota either won't sell these vehicles here, or thinks they won't sell. Does anyone actually know if federal fleet regulations have anything to do with it, or is it just marketing? Or is it that the diesels don't pass current emissions requirements?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior