SOLAROS Rover event on the East Coast - September

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
No, have not wheeled with them.
East coast, very muddy! but harder to find places to wheel.
I used to spend more time on thier site when I live in CT but just happened to get notice of this event via email today.

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
I try to get out with AZLRO but in the past year I think I have only gotten out with them twice. They are anonther good group of people and i try to stay up to date with them via their email list.

Most of the members are concentrated in Tucson. They have their monthly meeting there and most of thier coordinated runs are closer to Tuc that PHX.

They are doing a night run tomorrow night up near PHX, closer to Payson actually. I am considering but not sure If I will be going.

The dealerships in PHX have tried to get a group going, I went out with the one a couple of times but them stopped getting their emails and could not get any info on it. I believe they are more active in the cooler months and I am currently scheduled for at least one ride with them this fall.

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
I guess that's what I was getting at, just wondering if you did anything with AZLRO and if you knew about the night run... I think im going to try and install my cdl this weekend.

They are a really nice group of people though!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94