Unimogs for sale in Japan

alaskaboy

Observer
The problem with that incredible machine is how to register it in the USA. I, for one, would really like to know. Good thing we have government regulations protecting us from our own ineptitude.

mnb

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
The problem with that incredible machine is how to register it in the USA. I, for one, would really like to know. Good thing we have government regulations protecting us from our own ineptitude.

mnb

Many long term travelers register their vehicle here in BC. There must be a loophole! I know that this truck was owned by a swiss couple and it had a BC license plate.

skysix

Adventurer

Yeah - went over and crawled all over it last summer - decent price. Too bad about the recession or I'd have jumped at it - even with the recent transmission/transfer case work(which likely only means it's good for another 100000 miles!)

Do you know how well "winterised" it is? seems that there would be a lot of heat conduction to the interior in cold temps (below -20) and I also was wondering about the grey/black/dumping and how reliable the multitude of air/ctis connection/valves etc is again in extreme cold.

skysix

Adventurer
Many long term travelers register their vehicle here in BC. There must be a loophole! I know that this truck was owned by a swiss couple and it had a BC license plate.

Not sure exactly what it is but you'll note that it wouldn't meet the Canadian 15 year rule so I'm guessing that series of 'mog was determined to be roadworthy and importable at the behest of the mining/forestry industry in BC. And once in.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles