Kitchen Kit/Chuck Box

6Pins

Adventurer
x2 on those Camper Kitchens. I spent HOURS on Tuesday trying to trace that company down. Best I could find was an expired link to a Cabela'a catalog. Guess I'm going to have to start scouring craigslist.

alia176

Explorer
Talk about serendipity, I was just lusting after the cool chuck boxes when my buddy says, "Hey, I've got one of those in the shed that I don't use anymore!" :Wow1: "Say what?" "Let me see that" and sure enough, it's a Campmate box! Score :wings:

Can I see some pics of how some of you are organizing your Campmate units? Too bad I'm 1200 miles from home so I can't totally outfit this thing with my stuff but that's ok.

Thanks.

expoxj

Adventurer
Has anybody ever used one of these chuckbox

I've got a sportsman's warehouse close to me that is closing down. They have a couple of these in stock for $99.99 with 10% off. Though they will probably be cheaper closer to the store closing.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Has anybody ever used one of these chuckbox

I've got a sportsman's warehouse close to me that is closing down. They have a couple of these in stock for $99.99 with 10% off. Though they will probably be cheaper closer to the store closing.

Hmmm, that looks like a well built unit. If you end up getting one please give us some feedback. :cool:

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
Kurt, Bill Hartlieb developed a couple that are killer...

edventure.loaded.hwd.pd.jpg

edventure.hwd.pd.jpg

edventurechest.JPG

I think that last prototype he had made in China. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to maybe even see Backcountry.com carrying these. I know they are a hot commodity (and he has two ;) )

alia176

Explorer
I saw the unit at Sportsman Warehouse and due to its 24gauge sheet metal construction, let's just say it didn't impress me a whole lot for the money. If it was a $50 investment, it might be worth it but I question the durability of this unit.

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
Fine question... I sent him a link so maybe he'll post up. Not sure where he is though, if he's local right now or on the road..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles