Suzuki Owners; Let's see your ExPo Trucks

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
teal-terror-1.jpg

IMG_5452.jpg

From a snow run we did a couple weeks ago. Finally got the WARN VR8000-s winch on the front.

VR8000s.jpg

- Andy

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
baja-rack-suzuki-sx4.jpg

/Just added a BajaRack Mule to my AWD Suzuki SX4. More room to stow gear. Really nice little rack for smaller vehicles. Currently running 15" General Altimax snow tires (195/65/15). Thinking of possibly moving to a 215/60/16 Yokohama Geolander A/T-S (on the stock 16s) for the summer.

- Andy

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
This is a Shrockworks bumper.

http://www.shrockworks.com/

As far as I know, they don't make it anymore, but would if they could get enough people to buy it. And no, they don't make one for an older Subie.

Let me look in my shed, though; I may have a set of the old mounting brackets (I had to get new ones, as the ones that came with it were for a four-door). Not sure if you could use them or not, but they're mighty stout mounts.

- Andy

zukrider

Explorer
Here is my newest!

DSC03913.jpg

DSC03914.jpg

going to bring back my roof rack thread as soon as i can get around to building the new one. this one was purchased with an engine/trans issue that the PO was unable to sort out. i went out to start pulling the engine yesterday, and decided to start it first to here the "noise" it was making for myself. well after sitting for 5+ months, it fired right up! as long as the clutch was held open, it ran fine with no noise. but, once you let the clutch out, it makes a horrific knocking noise. long story short, it was the trans. put my spare in last night and the noise is gone!

zukrider

Explorer
thanx back road. im really excited about it. the thread currently exists in the general mod list. it will be an extension from my previous thread, as i will be changing a bit i think!

vanroth

Observer
Andy,

I probably mentioned it to you before, but for all the other Trackick peeps on the board, we are working on a group buy for some Sidekick/Tracker Shrockworks bumpers.

Probably the LAST run ever of these things. We definitely need more people as we need at least 10 to get this thing moving and convince Shrockworks to make another batch. PM me if interested or go over to the Zuwharrie board.

-vanroth

Dog_Wagon

lets see up dates on all the builds that were osted earlier on like the LWB truck w/camper that had the 3d pics up.

ill have to track down old pics of my ex-sami to post then post some of my next one as soon as i get it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles