Lets see some "set up" Regular Camper shells

Hey there deweycj7: I run a very similar setup in my Chevy LB with Leer hi-rise shell. Toolbox up front holds water containers and assorted items. Roll-a-Cot is comfy and can be used outside if the bugs are behaving. I keep a lot of gear in Front Runner Cub Packs and Flat Pack soft side boxes. ARB fridge rides in back powered by a marine battery...it’s recharged using a camper pigtail. All of this is easily setup and/or broken down so that I can use the truck as a truck.

malibubts

Adventurer
I have the same set up and love it, although it’s a tad tight with my truck bedz air mattress

Agreed, it's doable but it's definitely tight. Looking back I definitely would have gotten a mid rise cap. Either that or tried to justify a Flippac, At Habitat, OVRLND, or the like.

But I guess it's been a year since my original post on the setup. I'll add a couple more photos of everything.

Sleeping setup for two:

IMG_1567 by ebeiersdorfer, on Flickr

Typical trip load out:

20170923_081312 by ebeiersdorfer, on Flickr

I do want to replace the yellow and black Home Depot container with something more stout, thinking a surplus Hardigg case, but other than that still pretty happy with the setup.

Explorerinil

Observer
How to
Agreed, it's doable but it's definitely tight. Looking back I definitely would have gotten a mid rise cap. Either that or tried to justify a Flippac, At Habitat, OVRLND, or the like.

But I guess it's been a year since my original post on the setup. I'll add a couple more photos of everything.

Sleeping setup for two:

IMG_1567
by ebeiersdorfer, on Flickr

Typical trip load out:

20170923_081312
by ebeiersdorfer, on Flickr

I do want to replace the yellow and black Home Depot container with something more stout, thinking a surplus Hardigg case, but other than that still pretty happy with the setup.
How do you like the decked tie down system? I’m debating on ordering one, kinda on the fence

malibubts

Adventurer
How do you like the decked tie down system? I’m debating on ordering one, kinda on the fence

Really happy with it, only downside is it was extra on top of the system. With the Decked stock you don't really have any points to tie things down to.

When I bought the Decked I didn't order any add ons so that I could run it for a while and decide what I needed. Early on I figured out that the drawer dividers and tie tracks were needed for how I wanted to use the system.

I've also ended up purchasing one of their boxes that fit in the drawers to get all my tools organized.

I'm glad I bought the pieces I have, just kinda stinks I probably spent another $200 on accessories for it.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles