Cheap Fridge <$400 shipped

lookin4yota

Thanks for the info on this fridge, folks. I just ordered one. Got an open box 43qt unit with the $20 off coupon code and a 2-yr extended warranty for $368 delivered.

I've got a big road trip planned for this summer that will involve lots of off-the-grid camping. I took a longer one (6 weeks) in 2007 and dealing with the ice chest ranked near the top of the hassles encountered.

-John P.

Seth Kendall

Adventurer
The last post made me a bit sad that I pulled the trigger last night. But, then I realized that after the cash back from msn live and the price I paid that I ended up only paying $349

Seth Kendall

Adventurer
That link did not work nor could I find it anywhere for $350 shipped.

???

Mike,
Try using MSN Live Search to find the Compact Appliance store selling it, then follow the link through that to the store. Next add the item to your cart, and use the promotional code VALENTINE09 (all caps). You will get back cash back from MSN Live, and $20 off for the promo code. That brought me down right to $349 after cash back. I hope that helps.

ExpoMike

Seth Kendall

Adventurer
The way I described to get it before is a new-in-box item starting at $395, but the promo code drops $20 (=$375), then using MSN Live Search gets you $26 and some change as cash back (after 60 days making sure you don't return it) bring the price to $349. I promise this works because I already did it, and it worked for me. Out of the checkout I paid $375, but I will have $26 coming back to me in 60 days of my purchase.

Seth Kendall

Adventurer
It arrived!

So, the fridge got here today. This was quite a surprise because the delivery date was scheduled for Thursday. First test were quite satisfactory. Very quite, good size, digital readout is great, fast cooling. Overall it seems great. Now, we'll see how it performs in the vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94