Ends of the Earth Expedition: Central America

Scott et al-

I hope you have an exciting and safe adventure! I'm looking forward to reading more about your travels, and seeing some photo's on this post soon!

viter

Adventurer
congrats on beginning of a new long adventure and good luck to your team!!!

I was looking at the website and if I understand right there are 3 vehicles on this trip - your earthroamer jeep with trailer, big earthroamer ford on 41's, and your old tacoma that now has a new owner. is that right?

thanks for sharing the journey with all of us!

Scott Brady

Founder
Alamos

Alamos is the gateway from the west to Copper Canyon, and I have stayed here on several visits. During my last trip to Alamos, after crossing over from Chinipas, we discovered the Hacienda de los Santos.

The owner has a Pinzgauer and a Jeep, and he is a passionate traveller, and just so happens to subscribe to Overland Journal. We are starting off the trip by relaxing at his stunning property, putting work and all of the logistics behind us, with nothing left but the new horizons ahead of us.
EOE-C%20(1).jpg

A palm tree, growing right out of the middle of a fig tree - fantastic!
EOE-C.jpg

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Good to hear you are settling into "travel mode". :wings:

Leave all that work and logistic junk behind...get right to the good stuff!!!

viter

Adventurer
I ate lunch at that hacienda in Alamos about a month ago - a beautiful luxurious place for sure! Very interesting bar decoration too! BTW Alamos suffered a lot during recent hurricanes since a river goes right through the town. You can see some of the debree water brough along if you stand on the bridge across river in hacienda.

jayshapiro

Adventurer
Happy Trails!

There is no better day in a year, than the 1st day after you leave on a big trip. Congrats on making it through all the months of preparations and actually getting out on the trail.

Have a fantastic trip, can't wait to follow along.

Cheers,
Jay.

-SUBSCRIBED!-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online