Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Very interesting. Thanks for the review... I'll be honest, your comments are pushing me towards the BFG KM2's, and I'm surprised at that. The comment about no lateral grip and chunking out are red flags to me.

low_49

Whats this button do...
Yea, I'm conflicted with what my next set is going to be. I went with the Coopers on the suggestion of my tire guy who is also an avid off-roader and the fact that I had heard a lot of stories about the KM2's having problems with side wall slicing and tread issues. He guaranteed that these would perform better and while they have been great in most aspects, they are not with out their issues. Plus I want to go back to 33x10.5x15 and BFG is pretty much the only game in town for that size :(

stioc

Expedition Leader
Not to turn this into a tire discussion but anyone considering MTs should look at the Firestone MTs that hardly get any press but those that have them rate them higher than the usual MTs.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Not to turn this into a tire discussion but anyone considering MTs should look at the Firestone MTs that hardly get any press but those that have them rate them higher than the usual MTs.

Maybe so, but they just look stiff and loud to me. Granted, I've never tried them, but I'm easily influenced by looks :)
Firestone-Destination-MT-zoom.jpg

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
The million dollar question, did the truck pull through?

would have loved to reply with.. "million dollar answer.. HELLYEAHS, its a MONTERO!" but, sadly no.. needed a slight tug from my cousin's F250.. rear passenger tire was completely in the air. had to pull the weight off the sunken drivers side onto the passenger side so i could get traction on all 4.. our lil secret.. ok? ;0)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles