Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
I figured as much. Being from Louisiana, I've been stuck in a lot of mud. I just wanted to give the truck the benefit of the doubt!

The weird thing is.. I've bullied my way through much deeper & far more intimidating mud holes.. this was the 1st time I've ever been stuck..

nwoods

Expedition Leader
She looks awesome all dressed up like that

attachment.php

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
thanks Woods.. yeah, this mud wrestlin dirty diva is sporting a mother nature's original design.. its all the rage in Paris..

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Destro,

How'd you do the flat black paint? I've always been told it wears a whole lot faster than a gloss finish & the ones that are seen are usually wraps rather than actual flat paint.

Thanks!

Glenn C

Observer
heres a few of my snaps since I got my pajero , was all plans to do mods to it , but its perfect as it as now, suits my lifestyle perfectly so only planned mod in the future is take off the spots on the front bumper. Girl in the pics is my Girlfriend Jenni :)

First Day I got her ,

Gouganebarra Forest and Lake

Off Road Pics

Glenn C

Observer
Yup thats what I meant , an ARB Bar with Lightforces and shes yours , ill even spring for shipping :ylsmoke:

KarmannMarco

Adventurer
you fail to realize an ARB will require little to no maintenance. Not to mention it doesnt complain about temperature , insects , restroom facilities and how much money you spend on all your other parts. I'd keep the ARB :sombrero:

Great pictures Glenn!

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
you fail to realize an ARB will require little to no maintenance. Not to mention it doesnt complain about temperature , insects , restroom facilities and how much money you spend on all your other parts. I'd keep the ARB :sombrero:

Great pictures Glenn!

I WAS getting married next month... ****** was i thinking?!? thanks Marco! WHEW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne