Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

GEN2MADVENT

Out for a light stroll after replacing all shocks, ball joints, and tie rods. And my brother test driving his recent purchase 1999 Trooper.
353782e4be198fae8544e0955b7d6575.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thirty-Nine

Explorer
27982608_10156837194037289_2179679571982555604_o.jpg

Just picked this up: 1992 Pajero with the 2.5TD (4D56) and 5MT. Currently on some ancient 31x10.50 BFGs, but will be going up to a 33 soon.

zerodrift

Adventurer
Had to go and test my new to me rear locker this past weekend. Amazing what a difference it makes.

38573580440_878d640486_h.jpg
Good looking pic! Can't wait to get mine on the road! Glad to hear the rear locker works well as I'm about to install that this next month. Say, what tire size?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Se7en62

Adventure Seeker
I just flew to SoCal and drove this Gen 2.5 Montero (Pajero NL) 1,300 miles back to Texas. It won't stay stock for long!

View attachment 428287

It's been 10 weeks and it's already seen quite a few mods. Tomorrow, the ARB Pajero Winch Bumper (3434040) is going on. I tried mounting it already and it needs some modification to the brackets, so I'm taking it to a friend's fabrication shop to knock it out.

Capture.JPG

GEN2MADVENT

It's been 10 weeks and it's already seen quite a few mods. Tomorrow, the ARB Pajero Winch Bumper (3434040) is going on. I tried mounting it already and it needs some modification to the brackets, so I'm taking it to a friend's fabrication shop to knock it out.

View attachment 436495
Mind if I ask where you got the ARB winch bumper from? I've been wanting to put a winch on my GEN2.

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
Mind if I ask where you got the ARB winch bumper from? I've been wanting to put a winch on my GEN2.

Pretty sure he ordered that one through a buddy of his at 4wheel parts, i cant remember exactly but he got a hook-up on it... Word of caution on the bumper, his bumper didnt fit, like he mentioned, has to take it to a fabricator to make up some brackets. There will be better bumper designs coming out this year, but they likely wont put the winch on the bumper, that's not the place it belongs.

installing a winch is a lot cheaper than that bumper, there's a factory style winch plate on the market, you can get that puppy from ADD. yep, i said factory style, tid bit of info if you didnt know; in other countries they came with PTO winches driven by the T-case, wasnt an option here for many reasons, likely the primary one being left hand drive and shifting parts over got in the way of the pto shaft for the winch.

GEN2MADVENT

Pretty sure he ordered that one through a buddy of his at 4wheel parts, i cant remember exactly but he got a hook-up on it... Word of caution on the bumper, his bumper didnt fit, like he mentioned, has to take it to a fabricator to make up some brackets. There will be better bumper designs coming out this year, but they likely wont put the winch on the bumper, that's not the place it belongs.

installing a winch is a lot cheaper than that bumper, there's a factory style winch plate on the market, you can get that puppy from ADD. yep, i said factory style, tid bit of info if you didnt know; in other countries they came with PTO winches driven by the T-case, wasnt an option here for many reasons, likely the primary one being left hand drive and shifting parts over got in the way of the pto shaft for the winch.
Thanks for the heads up, found a site in Europe that ships global for an OEM style mount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles