OJ winch tests.

Antichrist

Expedition Leader
Hydraulic represents less then 2% of recreational recovery winches sold. We just cannot dedicate the pages to such a niche.
Probably a lot of reasons for that, including a paucity of reviews and peoples' lack of exposure to and understanding of them.

However, if you want to run a test on hydrolic winches for expo, we are in!
Yeah, I'm sure Ramsey, Milemarker, Red, Warn, Superwinch, etc. will be thrilled to send me samples. :********:

Scott Brady

Founder
Yeah, I'm sure Ramsey, Milemarker, Red, Warn, Superwinch, etc. will be thrilled to send me samples. :********:

They might not send you samples, but they will certainly send us samples. . . I am serious- let's do the test! You run it and we will help with testing criteria and product acquisition.

Box Rocket

They might not send you samples, but they will certainly send us samples. . . I am serious- let's do the test! You run it and we will help with testing criteria and product acquisition.

are you planning only to test hydraulic winches at this point? If you are looking into electric winches as well, let me know and I'll see if I can arrange something with ComeUp.

onetraveller

Adventurer
I'd love to help do a winch test, but Alaska is a long way from Georgia........

Unless you want to put an Alaskan twist on the story....then I'd be all in.

Mike

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles