2006 ExPo Feature Build: Frontier Crew Cab

The BN Guy

Expedition Leader
Looking forward to the article. Looking good so far!:clapsmile

What about on-board air? Or at least an air resevoir.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Great write up and pics!

Very thorough and good detail about why you've made certain modifications so far. Hopefully this will encourage others to seek out the brand and configuration (and color!) that works best for them, not just what everyone else is doing.

That lead photo is great. Your truck is actually dirtier than that potty mouth of yours. And it looks like you have a new drinkin' buddy too.

:beer: <--- a Hefe for you d00d

articulate

Expedition Leader
kcowyo said:
Your truck is actually dirtier than that potty mouth of yours. And it looks like you have a new drinkin' buddy too.

:beer: <--- a Hefe for you d00d
Hilarious! The photo by Scott is a riot, and the drinkin' buddy is really just another one of my old ones. But not my oldest one. Here's to it all ---> :beer:

Okay Patrick, I'm in desperate need of OBA. Well, desperate? I had a little portable compressor that died recently, and I've decided I do want an OBA system. :peepwall:

The BN Guy

Expedition Leader
Whatever you do don't scrimp. Be sure and spend the bucks and get a great one. I have a little Viair and wish I'd put more money in to get a higher performance pump.

Scott Brady

Founder
Part Two: Eezi-Awn, Water and Protection

Frontier Build, Part Two

title.jpg

jingram

Adventurer
Very very nice... looking good! I can't wait to see the dual battery setup and that schrock front bumper mounted on it! :lurk:

The BN Guy

Expedition Leader
Very sweet!

Don't suppose you have any closeups of the latching mechanism do ya? That's been my biggest hangup/delay - figuring that out. That and the hinge arrangement as well as quarter panel protection.

Very clean looking installation!

articulate

Expedition Leader
The BN Guy said:
Very sweet!

Don't suppose you have any closeups of the latching mechanism do ya? That's been my biggest hangup/delay - figuring that out. That and the hinge arrangement as well as quarter panel protection.

Very clean looking installation!
I'll get you a photo . . . hang tight. I should have included one in the article, guess I overlooked it.

:rockon:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94