comparing two ExPo campers

dzzz

As far as the jeep.
A new jeep with that offroad camping trailer(forgot the name) painted to match would look almost as custom as the JP. It wouldn't have the electronics, but the trailer can have better cooking. I would say comfort would be about the same.

With the $75K left over one could take some nice vacations.

Desert Dan

Explorer
The old Dodge is bigger and may have the payload of the Jeep and Toyota put together.

It is hard to beat a new vehicle for relaibility, safety and simple things like disc brakes, and HVAC. dont ask me how I know these things LOL

A custom fabbed rig may not be the best for getting parts and so on unless you are a gear head.

Wonderland

Explorer
Hands down I would choose the Toyota. My favorite body style, if it has the round headlights.

I don't think it would be that hard to get parts for, it is a Chevy motor after all, that just keep a list of the other parts he threw on there. No big deal.

A Jeep CJ8(?) Scrambler, with a FWC and Chevy swap, would be a better comparison.

The EarthRoamer is simply too much coin!

dextercath96

Solar Power Generator for your expedition camper

I think that it is good for your expedition camper to have solar panel. Because it is environmental friendly equipment. There is no pollution exert when you use that instead of using the gasoline that exert smoke. Sunpowerport Solar Generator

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior