Campa ATT Trailer Feedback

outsidr

Adventurer
Hi all, I am looking for some feedback on a product that I have been enjoying for about a year. It is called the Campa ATT trailer and I will be using one on my expedition from Tampa to Cabo San Lucas and back. The owner of the company just completed the Rubicon trail in his Tj from Loon Lake to Tahoe and I am really excited to bring it to your attention and also get some feedback.

The purpose of this post is not intentionally commercial but just to bring a product that I really like to the everyone's attention and let those of you who might be interested in extreme duty camping trailers know that these units will be available to look at around the country at various locations starting with Colorado Springs in a few weeks. You can see the locations and times here http://www.campausa.com/shows.htm

I am most interested in your thoughts on additional features that in your opinion from your experience have been left out or could be deemed undesireable on these units so we can better craft them for VDE applications. Obviously, I will have a few thoughts after our Baja run.

Hope to get some great thoughts. Also, let me know if you directly if you have a more "commercial" oriented question. Feel free to just PM me, or email or call the company rather than post here. That way we avoid the marketing/commercial crap. Thanks in advance.
www.campausa.com

Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior