Adventurer
Sneak peek at rear light bar.
Shown here with KC 26series lights. 2" x 6" x 3.5" tall
3627758544_0ea2edd561_b.jpg

3626944983_f07e1e0f0d_b.jpg

08whitex

Adventurer
John,

You might want to get with Ted and test that rear light bar with the Gobi Ladder.:victory:

EDIT: Just saw your post on thenewx. You are one step ahead of me. haha

Last edited:

bshell

awesome looking set up. What battery are you using? Also did they make a rear light bar for the 05 and up frontier w/a roof rack yet?

jsttzen

I would love to order one of those !!! light bars , how do I contact the company ?
everytime I click the website link it takes me in 100 direction

bigskypylot

Explorer
You are a very, very nice guy. And P&P is such a good group.

Do I detect an air of sarcasm? lol I sent it to them, they paid for the ride to and back to me and even gave it a really nice powdercoating before I mounted it. Got it from a friend for $130 shipped :)

Jack Stilts

Subaru Ambassador
Do I detect an air of sarcasm? lol I sent it to them, they paid for the ride to and back to me and even gave it a really nice powdercoating before I mounted it. Got it from a friend for $130 shipped :)

Haha no! For real, that was awesome of you to do that. It's a great way to house lights in that spot, and I'm glad P&P is able to continue that.

bigskypylot

Explorer
Haha no! For real, that was awesome of you to do that. It's a great way to house lights in that spot, and I'm glad P&P is able to continue that.

HaHa!! Yeah, I got it from a friend down in GA that was going to a light bar. It came with his X. He didn't want it and I hopped on it as soon as he put it up for sale. $130 shipped aint bad. Then P&P contacted me when I was going to start doing them up in Bozeman with a local shop but they were going to be at a higher price point and P&P said they could do it for less so I sent it to them and they did a free PC on it for me and got it back and mounted. Did tabs up on top to mount LED lights as the light bulb cannot be rotated sideways on the LP570 PIAAs. We cut the side tabs off and it worked out fine with the tabs up top and a fresh PC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior