The new steel horse... KTM 1.0

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
Wow, what was up with the Harley on that muddy road?

I have a cheap bike rack too, works pretty well, but it's a PITA getting the bike up onto it because the reciever is so high and the ramp is so short.

FYI, T.Low, the rack could be tightened up by welding beads onto the tube and grinding them down so they *just* fit into the reciever. I haven't done it to my rack yet, but I have done it to a loose drop hitch and it worked well.

T.Low

Expedition Leader
FYI, T.Low, the rack could be tightened up by welding beads onto the tube and grinding them down so they *just* fit into the reciever. I haven't done it to my rack yet, but I have done it to a loose drop hitch and it worked well.

Great idea, thanks.

sinuhexavier

Explorer
They were a group of Swedes out for a ride. There had been some rain in the area and the wash was flooded. Usually it's no big deal.

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
I think it is there to remind us that sometimes we may overthink what our minimum equipments requirements really are.

Can't argue with that.

They were a group of Swedes out for a ride. There had been some rain in the area and the wash was flooded. Usually it's no big deal.

Were they caught in front of it and had to get out. Or they just decided to Press On Regardless?

sinuhexavier

Explorer
677147600_yCMWi-L.jpg

Got a little Moab in...

sinuhexavier

Explorer
I actually left it in Moab while I went to the San Juans and Monument Valley... I'll be back in Moab tomorrow for a quick ride before I head to Escalante, Utah for the rest of the month.

sinuhexavier

Explorer
4014902472_58ac01ce5e_b.jpg

4014881412_baa8903c99_b.jpg

4014118789_fbcfdbd154_b.jpg

Hooked up with Aaron in Moab last week and he helped me scout locations for my National Geographic shoot.

4014841072_7ee5fdde65_b.jpg

Castle Valley Overlook.

4014847270_4ed51665f0_b.jpg

This is Suzy. She is the matriarch of one of the nine families that actually lives in Monument Valley. She is 96 years old, weaves every day and hasn't been into town in over 5 years.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior