New Sportsmobile

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
Mike truck looks great..! Drives nice too. Thanks for the test drives..

I think your interior photos are better than any one the sportmobile website by a long shot.. they need to get that fixed..

78Bronco

Explorer
I'm green with Envy

I'm curious how much weight can be supported by the roof and still be raised. Any pictures of the roof mechanism to share?

Awesome truck!

trailsurfer

Explorer
They say 200 pounds with the top up, but I have seen pictures with a ton of stuff loaded up there that has to be way more than 200 lbs.

With the top down it can support a few hundred pounds. I walk around up there without a second thought. I will get some pictures up for you.

78Bronco

Explorer
They say 200 pounds with the top up, but I have seen pictures with a ton of stuff loaded up there that has to be way more than 200 lbs.

With the top down it can support a few hundred pounds. I walk around up there without a second thought. I will get some pictures up for you.

COOL. I'm thinking about doing a home built popup for my old bronco.

SCRover

Adventurer
Geez, what a braggard! Must enjoy looking down on the little people, eh?

All I can say is, "What a POS!"

"POSITIVELY OUTRAGEOUS SPORTSMOBILE!!!" Truly great pics, too. You and your ride are an inspiration.

Chris

Adventurer
SCRover.......dang it man :cool: you had me pounding the keys untill I took a breath and read your last line. :ylsmoke:

Not that everyone should like the SMB but the "POS" statement is what got me :mixed-smiley-030:

You got me big time. :bowdown:

:wavey:

SCRover

Adventurer
yeah, i'm not a regular on here, so after writing that i thought it might not have been a good idea. then again, your response is what drives my madness. glad you took the time to read further before taking me down.

i simply love SMB's. i am green with envy everytime i see one, but i can't convince my wife we "need" one. with that said, however, she was on board for the purchase of my D110.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz