Adventurer
******!? that's about the same size/layout as my apartment downtown! :eatchicke
VXL16HD.10-560.jpg

datrupr

Expedition Leader
+ d said:
******!? that's about the same size/layout as my apartment downtown! :eatchicke
VXL16HD.10-560.jpg

Probably costs about the same too. If not less. I know thos apartments in downtown San Diego can be a bit pricey. :D

+ d

Adventurer
datrupr said:
Probably costs about the same too. If not less. I know thos apartments in downtown San Diego can be a bit pricey. :D

yeah especially once you include the $600 a month in HOA fees on top of your mortgage! :smileeek:

i can't afford not to rent!

iguana4x4

Wiki_4x4
That is nice! I spotted one in the wallmart parking lot in Laramie, WY a couple of weeks ago. An old couple apparently Swiss (CH decal) were in command.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Speaking of Volvo's......

Here is a really Kewl one I found!

I would even trade the "WonderRunner" for this thang!

"1975, ex-Swedish Military Anti-Tank Killer, approx 27,000 km, stealth flat black, seats 5, 2 doors, selectable front and rear locking diffs, over 17 inches of ground clearance, 5 rear lockable compartments for storage, 5 brand new 37 x 12.5 x 17 Goodyear MT/R’s mounted on Xtreme Vehicles custom 17 inch simulated beadlocks, modified and custome built rear roll cage section with grab bars, custom made insulated modular soft top with the ability to use just the safari top, sides, rear and has custom front door supports to ease ingress. Tuned, passed smog, registered here in Colorado and ready to go! Runs perfect! "

Project1111_Softtop_all_ISO.JPG

Project1111_Safari_front_ISO.JPG

HongerVenture

Adventurer
I wonder what the price tag is like on one of those Unicats. That is one sweet ride... there is no roughing it on a 4x4 trip in that thing.

Any one have a ballpark idea on cost of one of those?

gjackson

FRGS
Looks like the used ones range from 250k to 950k euroes. I would guess that is half? of a new unit. Start saving your pennies!!

cheers

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Volvo C303

I'm also becoming more and more interested in these ......Volvo C303's

tanone.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94