Cool San Diego Craigslist Finds....

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date
S

Scenic WonderRunner

Something like this would be so fun to have!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/rvs/1673433762.html

1964 Scotsman 12' Travel Trailer **Restored** (San Diego)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-04-02, 11:13AM PDT
Reply to: sale-qrrrf-1673433762@craigslist.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This 1964 12’ vintage Scotsman travel trailer has been lovingly and meticulously restored by a local San Diego professional with detail and precision, while preserving its originality and classic design appeal.
The trailer was purchased from the original owner! It has a great layout and will sleep four adults pretty comfortably. Additionally the brackets for the original canvas cots which would lay “athwartships” could increase the sleeping capacity for an additional 4 children.

Here is a rundown of the items done to this beautiful vintage timepiece…
• Freshly painted with Battleship Grey semi-gloss enamel
• New pinstriped side graphics
• New Radial Tires
• Wheels powdercoated
• Baby Moon Hubs
• Wheel bearings Serviced
• New Glass in all windows
• All windows and exterior trim pieces removed, cleaned and freshly painted, then replaced correctly with “butyl” sealant.
• 110 electrical system all working
• Interior electrical receptacles removed and rewired.
• Exterior trim removed, painted and replaced with butyl sealant tape.
• Custom 40 gauge aluminum “checkered pattern” rock guard added to front exterior and interior door.
• 2” towing ball
• 4 prong electrical connection
• All systems working /Water / electrical / Propane / Cooktop / Lighting etc.
• Approximate Towing weight 1,500 lbs.
• Original patterned linoleum
• New curtains with tasteful, vintage pattern
• Original countertop preserved
• Tri-fold rear settee freshly and professionally re-upholstered with tasteful fabric and fresh foam
• Front Dinette cushions professionally custom built and reupholstered using original design

Thousands have been invested in this amazing time capsule, the interior shows no signs of any leakage and the birch ceiling and walls are in beautiful condition with all original character and detail. This 12’ trailer tows easily behind four cylinder vehicles affording your family many options for memories that will last forever.

Here is a link to the YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEuN1D1pB2I

This trailer is available locally before being placed on ebay. Asking price of $5,000.00 is an opportunity that should not be passed up. Hitch this Scotsman to your car and GO Camping!

Call Now: 619.846.7531

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEuN1D1pB2I

It's almost Matching SWR Silver!....:costumed-smiley-007

1964Scotsman12Trailer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Scenic WonderRunner

jeep,j-20/pop up/4x4 (SAN DIEGO)

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/rvs/1690432585.html

GREAT RUNNING JEEP,4 SPEED,4X4,360,STOVE,HEATER,FRIDGE,EVERYTHING WORKS,CB RADIO,STEREO,STINGER WINCH,BEST OFFER,POS TRADE.

J20PopUp.jpg

Just think how cool this would look in SWR Silver!:costumed-smiley-007

It even has my old idea of side storage boxes! Perfect!

S

Scenic WonderRunner

1985 Granby Popup Camper - $800 (Mission Bay)

1985 Granby Popup Camper - $800 (Mission Bay)

Date: 2010-05-03, 9:36PM PDT
Reply to: see below

1985 Four Wheel Brand Granby Camper, Great camper to have a roof over your head and get out of the elements. Stove works great, sink drains, fridge works has far as I know but never used it, H20 tight, canvas in good shape. Will fit any full size truck due to a alteration I did to fit my 2002 F350. Great camper for Baja, desert, and much better than a tent or truck bed. Email me and come take a look. $800

3nf3m33oe5U45P05X5a53b99990d56e0c184a.jpg

Caution! This ad will self destruct in 7 days!

Fresh

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/rvs/1733475724.html

Don't know what condition this is in but still interesting.

Camper was a 1989 Four wheel Camper. I Stripped the Exterior Demoed the Interior and extended the floor to fit my 2006 F150 Long Bed (8 Foot). Don't have time to finish this project and looking to sell the camper frame. Looking for $100 OBO for the camper frame. I also have the original windows and doors with a fresh limo tint for $20 a piece. 4 new Rieco Titan Camper Jacks In Great Condition for $520 OBO.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/cto/1893769061.html

Great Vintage Trailer Custom Built ~ Must See! - $3500 (San Diego/Imperial Beach)

Date: 2010-08-11, 4:04PM PDT
Reply to: sale-mjby5-1893769061@craigslist.org

Vintage Style Camping Trailer Custom Built ~

1950's Vintage Style Trailer ~ Completely Hand Crafted from wood.
It is built upon a metal frame that measures (4ft x 8ft) ~ This trailer Is perfect to go the beach for a day, a great weekend get away or car show traveler.

The inside is very comfortable for two adults to sleep there are three cabinets overhead inside for storage ~ A very large storage box in the front of the trailer for a generator, cooler or supplies ~

The rear trunk area has enough storage for a whole week .... there is room for a small fridge, small stove, cooler, bbq, chairs, umbrella, radio...Etc.

It really is a little home away from home on wheels.

This trailer has many many hours of build time invested. ~ Family Finances and loss of work have brought me to sell it unfortunately!

I am only asking $3,500.00 or best offer. If you have any questions or would like to come see it please email me!

Serious inquires only please.
Please, No lookyloos, time wasters or tire kickers ~ Thank you

3n93kd3o25Q15P35S4a8bf9d85bf8efa01f72.jpg

3m43oa3la5V65W35S5a8bbfdbb642470414c4.jpg

I don't know how long the linked pics will last. Looks pretty cool. Nothing a mild lift couldn't help!:costumed-smiley-007

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Very cool. If only the AT Teardrop wasn't so bling.

To me....

Bling might be an expensive store bought trailer.

Not a carefully handcrafted unit. Made with sweat equity and Love.

And Lovingly made out of Wood is Awesome!

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Almost San Diego....

Turn Key Awesome!

95 Ford Box Van diesel w/sleeper & workshop - $10900 (Riverside)

Date: 2010-08-17, 11:26PM PDT

95 Box Van diesel, sleeping quarters w/fridge, tv, stereo, pull out queen bed, workshop, new starter, 2 new batteries, generator, runs/looks great! Interested parties only need call:

3k03me3l35W55U35P6a8h9be98618fcd51dde.jpg

3m73o13lc5Q15U45P2a8h92aced42cc03197a.jpg

3p93ob3l35Q65U65X6a8hcdc0130cfce41e8d.jpg

Terrainist

Explorer
Tried calling, got some sort of swimming pool company answering machine. Didn't leave a message. With the knobbies on there, it looks like it might be four wheel drive. And it looks like it may have been set up to haul and work on motorcycles. What with the checkered flag strip on the side. You'd think 4x4 would be mentioned though if it was.

95' was first year for the 7.3 Powerstroke, excellent engine.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/1950882098.html

1988 Suzuki Samurai!! - $6000 (Bonsall)

Date: 2010-09-12, 9:07PM PDT

1988 Suzuki Samurai for sale. Manual Transmission It has 35 inch tires, Bomz racing seats, and Kenwood CD/FM/AM Player. 4X4 capable: I have the shaft, but needs to be fitted and installed. It has regular Samurai doors and custom half doors. I am asking $6000 or best offer. I'm trying to buy a Yamaha R1 or R6. Serious inquiries only.

3kb3p43of5O25Y15T4a9c16b287f1a26d111a.jpg

It's cool.....but would you pay $6,000 for this?

I'm really kind of interested in getting one of these at a reasonable price. Help me find one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior