Ballistic Fab Diff Cover

08whitex

Adventurer
I hear ya, hopefully someone has an extra cover or an extra vehicle to drive so we can get this cover produced also.

08whitex

Adventurer
I just found a M226 cover to send to Ballistic. Hopefully I can go pick it up and have it sent out over the next week.

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Flipping awesome! Thanks for heading this up Joe! Those look really good. I would totally send in my m226 cover if I didn't need it to get me to and from work each day.

penski61

Observer
ive already sent the m226 cover to them they should be sending it back next week

and dont lie to yourself laurence you wouldnt buy one anyway haha :p

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
ive already sent the m226 cover to them they should be sending it back next week

and dont lie to yourself laurence you wouldnt buy one anyway haha :p

You are correct, no I wouldn't buy one since I do worry about about heat while towing, but I always like doing something to help out the community like with Xoskel. :costumed-smiley-007

IZVERG

Adventurer
Mine should be here this coming week sometime. I got lucky and snagged the second prototype. Will post up pics and stuff once it's on, prob gonna rattle can it, too.

d1sc0ver

Adventurer
Joe, do you have a picture of it painted and mounted? I can't believe I fogot to give it a look when you stopped by last weekend.

Nuts!

penski61

Observer
m226 cover
P9140060.jpg

alexrex20

Explorer
i didn't realize the front diff was prone to trail damage, what with it tucked away in the subframe behind the skid plate...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior