Trailer Build

'05TJLWBRUBY

Adventurer
Well, once again, a LOT has changed in the last long while. Just realized I haven't updated this in a LONG time. The trailer is still not done yet-but getting close. It has been converted slightly to a business trailer instead of my original intended purpose. Sad on that but good news is I found a 1967 M416 (pair of them actually) to build instead for camping chores now that this one will be in question of it's use. I've added a lot of work, more steel, built a TON of tie downs, coated it with Magnapoxy and Monstaliner products-it's two tone Monstaliner black for inside and parts of outside and Lt. Grey Monstaliner for the main box. Here's how it looks as of last week:

IMG_6162.jpg

Actually I've done more to it since then-currently working on wiring up all the LED's and such, have tongue box mounted already and pigtail built from Jeep to box, etc.

Here's a shot of the M416 as I had extra Monstaliner to use up:

IMG_6161.jpg

And here they are side by side:

IMG_6163.jpg

Obviously both are not done yet but are getting close. I'm broke so for now, the M416 will be used as-is. I'll eventually get around to a frame off big build on it like one of the other M416's in the shop now. The 3rd is torn down and coated in Chassis Saver, getting ready for Magnapoxy primer, then will likely be lined with either white or desert sand Monstaliner, then hopefully find a new home. Lots of work going on, lots of progress, just nothing "done" yet. It's coming though and hopefully soon my "bomb-shelter" build will be ready to hit the road!

Best of Luck,

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke