G-force`s Expedition G-wagon.

D

Deleted member 9101

I love the rear compartment, especially the incorporation of the subs!

oldbeaver

Nice, very nice Project. It must be expensive, though!

Can you please give me the link of yr Finnish IP mechanic shop?

Thank you in advance,

Oldbeaver
Chile

Hi flks.

As there were more rust on Joars G, than we could even imagine, the picture taking was left out. Both the rear wheel arches has been close to rebuildt, and the rear left corner has olso been cut out, and replaced. Rear right corner we were able to salvage with som light welding. Both sills had earlier damage, so we cut out and replaced the rear halves on both sides. This should be the last of the more heavy welding. Still got some left on the bottom of the rear door, and the two right hand doors, but nothing serious.
Joar has begun the sanding down and bondo work, before primer and filler. Paint is due to the last weekend of october. So we are getting there. I`ll try to get some shots in a short while.

My G is closer to the power treatment. Got myself an aout tranny from a G 280, wich should be in prestine order. This tranny to be able to handle the 280 hp, thats closer to be a reality. The finnish mechanic, that`s gonne perform the art with my IP, is olso gonna ovehaul my injectors with injector tips from Fratelli Bosio. This to make sure the rest the diesel system is up to the new horsepower.
The manual 5 speed is already sold to a friend of mine.

Slowly getting there:wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior