New Article on Expedition Camper Selection

Scott Brady

Founder
Lets discuss: http://www.expeditionportal.com/edi...expedition-camper-platform-by-chip-haven.html

polycomposit-4.jpg

Nice job Chip, and thanks for the effort.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I think the Flip Pac by AT like Safari Pacific would fit nicely in this line up.
Sure a person has to build their own seating area but a few of the pics shown were custom builds.
To me it is like an unfinished Earthroamer...like buying unfinished furniture, you get to style it yourself.

haven

Expedition Leader
I must say I'm surprised to see this online. The article as posted is a first draft, with only half of the information I intend to include. I don't know why Scott posted it in this incomplete form. But all comments and corrections are welcome.

Chip Haven

jh504

Explorer
Following this closely, I have my platform and I am working through the logistics of building the living space.

Antichrist

Expedition Leader
You might want to include some lower budget campers as well. That is, conversions as opposed to purpose built campers.

3781072456_86658ab51c.jpg

Looking forward to further installments.

Last edited:

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Pretty Nice Write up, man do those foreign camper shells look sweet!

When is an American Manufacturer gonna learn to just offer a empty shell for us to tinker with and make it our own??

HINT! HINT!

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I still think the Flip Pack should be added to the light camper section. It is a great low profile option for a Tacoma or similar size setup.
I am at work and can't add a pic of the Safari Pacific rig but it is what I am talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne