Talk me out of a bike...

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Yes if the truth be known....you are doomed....go for it....in time for you to enjoy it before winter....grab your bank and run for it.....before its to late and the rates go up.....NOW!

:bike_rider::bike_rider::bike_rider::bike_rider::bike_rider::bike_rider:

scarysharkface

Explorer
'Talk ya outta the bike?' Well okay....they're like sail boats......4 -5 good trips and lots o dollars to fix em up cool.....9 months of payments while you look at em in the garage......another good trip in the spring....lots of whining about how you can't find enough time to ride it...don't forget about the extra insurance payments and how pissed you are everytime your GF's cat pukes on the seat while its in the garage during the winter.
But then again if your old you'll wish you had and if your young it really will barely affect the bankruptcy.....:wings::bike_rider:

4 or 5 good trips? 9 months in the garage? You're doing it wrong! ;)

If you've got the safety gear (and you should have the safety gear) there's no reason you can't ride most of the year, as long as there's no ice on the roads.. :bike_rider:

John

bobDog

Expedition Leader
4 or 5 good trips? 9 months in the garage? You're doing it wrong! ;)

If you've got the safety gear (and you should have the safety gear) there's no reason you can't ride most of the year, as long as there's no ice on the roads.. :bike_rider:

John

Yeah seems like that, but how many bike dudes do you really see on the street during winter and here in the NW we have mild but wet winters.

bobDog

Expedition Leader
If it is to cold to ride, it is time to move.

Problem solved.
Yeah but best fish anywhere,green all year, not over populated, license plates cost $39 for 2 years, no safety inspections, millions of miles of the best looking offroad you've ever see, deer wandering the alleys in the downtown.....It is absolutely effing beautiful here! :victory::wings:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Yeah but best fish anywhere,green all year, not over populated, license plates cost $39 for 2 years, no safety inspections, millions of miles of the best looking offroad you've ever see, deer wandering the alleys in the downtown.....It is absolutely effing beautiful here! :victory::wings:

I say again:

:bike_rider:

bj70_guy

Adventurer
I say again:

:bike_rider:

As hard as it is to argue that point, there IS something to be said for the first ride of the year after a 4 or 5 month layoff. I rarely grin more than I do on that ride! :bike_rider:

T.Low

Expedition Leader
I would stand by her if her arguement was that she would worry sick of a bad accident. But not the "too many vehicles" arguement. (but yeah, I'd adios the Rabbit, too, since you brought it up.)

KLRs are a dime a dozen used. Can't beat the value (even though they are not my style at all)

Personally, my road riding is very limited.

I would not consider a Trail 90 for cummuting as it has no power to get you out of harm's way that will happen too often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior