Newb introduction.

mnutz

Observer
Hi everyone! I recently found this forum and wow, it's just awesome!

I'm the 2nd owner of a 94 Pathfinder SE 4WD. It's got 130k and mechanically great. I bought it 8 years ago with hardly any miles on it. It's got a nice big Buck print on the front driver side, but it's all cosmetic. Sway bars are removed and it has a torsion bar crank. Side steps and flares are off, and I'm currently running Treadwright MTGs 31x10.5x15. I'm hoping to get a rear locker soon, it's the LSD. I'm considering trying the clutch pack mod.

I spend my free time rock climbing and exploring. The Pathy has taken me all over Colorado, Wyoming, Missouri, Utah, New Mexico, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, Arkansas, and New Mexico. Sometimes I sleep in back, but I like to backpack in to remote places and I sleep in a Hilleberg Akto, awesome little solo tent.

My other ride is a bone stock 1988 Dodge Power Ram 4WD 318 auto. I'm also it's 2nd owner and it's always been garaged, it's clean and rust free and only has 106,000 miles.

I'm looking forward to learning lots here!

off.track

Adventurer
you'll need the open end carrier to install the LSD in your truck. the LSD one doesn't have enough room.

mine's a 94 too. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94