Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

blacksheep

Here is my simple low buget set up. There will be many modificatiosn and improvements to come. I guess I just wanted you all to know I am in the trailer club too.
IMG_9065.jpg

don't laugh
IMG_9056.jpg

thanks for all the inspiration and motivation to get us this far.

Really dig that setup! My trailer is somewhat similar and a work in progress. No pics yet, but top is wood, bottom is metal. Very nice!

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Rig? Check!

Trailer? Check!!

Favorite pic? Aww, not so much:Wow1:

IMG_20110205_131013.jpg

Always hate it when one of my Jeeps is on the trailer, that means somethings broke.:snorkel:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
What all are you running? Looks like you have two masts with antennas on them. and you got a lot of solar! :Wow1:

The portable fiberglass mast on the left is supporting a 100 foot long shortwave antenna. The telescoping aluminum mast on the right fits into a tube on the trailer. It is supporting a broadband discone antenna at the top and the black antenna is a log periodic VHF antenna.

The solar panel propped on the roof of the 4Runner is charging the dual Optima deep cycle batteries in the trailer. The panel propped against the bumper is charging the same type of battery in my truck for the Engel fridge.

More pictures are at my blog.

Last edited:

SFROMAN

Adventurer
Hi all,
Thought I'd contribute my pics of my two trailers. Not exactly my favorite pics but just pics I took when the camera happened to be out. First trailer is a M101A1 that I use for camping. Second trailer is a M416A1 that I just finished. Gonna use this one also for camping and hauling when I dont need the bigger trailer.

Tropics,
Can you post up better pics of your m101a1? Would like to see more detailed pics.

Thanks

tropics

Hey SFROMAN,
Sorry, not too many pics of the M101, I did find one thats a little closer up. Hope that helps.

Mahalo

Attachments

• P1030003small.jpg
    P1030003small.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 435

Jeff Wanamog

Off Road Camper Guy
Do you have any info on the jacks in the rear?
Extended and collapsed length and where someone might find some?
Thanks!

They were actually part of the original trailer. Pretty simple though. Chrome 2" thin wall tubing going through a double guide plate with a thumb turn to lock them down. They have no jacking capability.

Jeff

teotwaki

Excelsior!
They were actually part of the original trailer. Pretty simple though. Chrome 2" thin wall tubing going through a double guide plate with a thumb turn to lock them down. They have no jacking capability.

Jeff

How about that swing out arm that stows above the tailgate and just below the tent? What is it for?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles