Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

rk_az

Adventurer
Remote camp below the Mogollon Rim in eastern Arizona:

P1110336.jpg

Jeff Wanamog

Off Road Camper Guy
_DSC0170.jpg

We stopped at Don Pedro Lake on the way home from seeing my sons in Nor Cal and had the entire campground to ourselves. It was great with perfect weather. Trailer did great on the trip. I need to change the foam in the bed to something a little softer.
Jeff

rk_az

Adventurer
'Great elk hunting there; we've been lucky enough to draw two out-of-state tags for that unit over a 13-year period.

Yes indeed, although we did not see any on this trip. I think the hunts that have occurred over the previous weeks have pushed them deeper into the roadless areas. But we saw lots of mule deer, some whitetails, turkeys, and quite a few bear tracks.

This area is about as remote as you can get in AZ, with the possible exception of the Strip. After leaving camp, it is over an hour of driving to get any usable cell coverage (my wife was not happy about me not checking in). When I tried turning on my FM radio, it made 2 or 3 loops in scan mode before it picked up a country station in Silver City NM.

Last edited:

monkeytrick

2 days in Anza Borrego Desert State Park primitive camping at Little Blair Valley where no one was around apart from the howling Coyotes. We lucked out with the super moon lighting up the sky and there was no need for headlamps on the night hike through the desert. The trails were VERY easy with little need for 4x4 and the rig performed effortlessly. A few areas for desert pin striping and plenty of dust, but no worries as hey that's what we bought the rig for. The desert is also in full bloom and we saw flowers everywhere....get out there ASAP as it won't last much longer.

Just curious, i really want one of these RTTs, but how well do they handle in high winds?

thx!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles