ExPo Welcomes All Terrain Warriors as Title Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Ovex21.jpg

Brad, founder of Maxtrax. Brad if you see this, the Bass Pro Shop was everything you described. Thanks mate.
Ovex22.jpg

Cool new Pelican Case for the iPad.

Ovex23.jpg

Anyone seen my earmuffs?

Ovex24.jpg

Another radio van and a very cool old shorty 40 in the back gound.

Ovex25.jpg

Ovex26.jpg

Very strong Sportsmobile representation.

Ovex27.jpg

Attachments

• Ovex32.jpg
    Ovex32.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Ovex28.jpg
    Ovex28.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Ovex29.jpg
    Ovex29.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Great pics John and a pleasure to meet in person...
You and Paul were fun to talk & walk with and I look forward to checking out your operation when we get over your way soon.

Bushy62

Parabolic Spring Kit

Just in the process of installing the parabolic spring and shock set to the dual cab FGW84 Canter. They certainly look the part. Looking forward to putting the truck through its paces. Mark from All Terrain Warriors has his reputation riding on these springs!!!! Hope they perform as good as they look. Plenty of other great accessories to add but where do you stop!

whatcharterboat

Awesome! Thank you for sharing!

Hey no problem. I spoke to Ken and Marilyn a couple of days ago. They were just about to cross the Simpson Desert so keep checking in on that album for updates ..... if you're interested.

Regards John

westyss

Explorer
G'day John,

Thanks for the link, great pics and a nice trip they are on! My folks had some property on frasier Isl in the seventies but sold it....bummer because that looks like a good spot.

It seems that ATW USA doesnt sell the cab rack or at least its not listed on the site, do you know if it is available in NA? Also how is it attached at the front, cant see from the pics but looks like it might be through bolted along the bottom of the windshield?

cheers
Yves

whatcharterboat

G'day John,

Thanks for the link, great pics and a nice trip they are on! My folks had some property on frasier Isl in the seventies but sold it....bummer because that looks like a good spot.

It seems that ATW USA doesnt sell the cab rack or at least its not listed on the site, do you know if it is available in NA? Also how is it attached at the front, cant see from the pics but looks like it might be through bolted along the bottom of the windshield?

cheers
Yves

Hi again Yves,

Your parents had property on Fraser and they sold it !!!! You should have them institutionalized. Haha.

The barwork on that truck was custom made by us. It is not a stock item. We are hoping to get a digital scan of that cab soon so we can CAD design, CNC cut/bend, etc and offer a production version in the very near future ..... but your FUSO cab is very different anyway regarding where you would pickup a lower windscreen mount on this type of Dakar barwork.

Kind regards john.

Last edited:

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Hi Guys, this sticky has been not posted to for many months, would be wonderful to hear what's going on ATW?
Hope to see something soon
Cheers
Steve

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Problem is that John was the one doing all of the ATW updates, but he has not worked there for over a year now.

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Problem is that John was the one doing all of the ATW updates, but he has not worked there for over a year now.

John has generously contributed to this forum, thank you.
So I guess no one is now holding the baton for them?

Last edited:

whatcharterboat

John has generously contributed to this forum, thank you.
So I guess no one is now holding the baton for them?

Hi Steve , Thanks for the comments.

I know things have been tough for ATW with the implosion of the mining scene but they are still ticking over. Global Warriors are still going out the door regularly for example. I drop in when ever I can and the workshop is a very interesting place as they look for different applications and products for 4wd trucks. I know they've been pushing the new "Weekend Warrior" and pretty sure they'll be at the Brisbane RNA Showgrounds this coming weekend for the big 4x4 / camping show with the latest one.
Even though I'm not updating this page , the ATW facebook page is pretty active from what I'm told.
Regards John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles