ExPo Welcomes All Terrain Warriors as Title Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_382

Does anyone have any idea how many ATWs or Earth Cruisers have been sold in the USA. We looked at the one on the floor at SMB. Very nice rig, but I just wonder if you are buying a one off in the states.

Michelle@EarthCruiser

Supporting Sponsor
Does anyone have any idea how many ATWs or Earth Cruisers have been sold in the USA. We looked at the one on the floor at SMB. Very nice rig, but I just wonder if you are buying a one off in the states.

We have a full production facility for EarthCruisers in Bend OR and have sold over 20 in the US since we came here a couple years ago.

dlh62c

Explorer

Welcome to Expedition Portal.

I only know of two ATW's that have been built/assembled here in the USA. One was a silver unit with a fixed roof and the demo unit Alan has at SMB.

Last edited:

Steve_382

Thanks for the responses. Good to know there are at least several out on the road. I have a SMB E350 RB50 with Quigley 4x4 currently, but the extra interior space would be quite nice. Haven't seen the Earth Cruiser yet (except online), but the ATW has a nice open feel to it when the top is open. Not in a hurry to make a change, but kind of looking at options. Looks like these two units are still fairly easy to drive and park in town, compared to the larger Earth Roamers. Would be nice to have a little more horse power, but it's probably adequate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles