Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ExPo Welcomes All Terrain Warriors as Title Sponsor

Does anyone have any idea how many ATWs or Earth Cruisers have been sold in the USA. We looked at the one on the floor at SMB. Very nice rig, but I just wonder if you are buying a one off in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_382 View Post
    Does anyone have any idea how many ATWs or Earth Cruisers have been sold in the USA. We looked at the one on the floor at SMB. Very nice rig, but I just wonder if you are buying a one off in the states.
    We have a full production facility for EarthCruisers in Bend OR and have sold over 20 in the US since we came here a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_382 View Post
    Welcome to Expedition Portal.

I only know of two ATW's that have been built/assembled here in the USA. One was a silver unit with a fixed roof and the demo unit Alan has at SMB.
    Last edited by dlh62c; 03-31-2016 at 04:04 PM.

Thanks for the responses. Good to know there are at least several out on the road. I have a SMB E350 RB50 with Quigley 4x4 currently, but the extra interior space would be quite nice. Haven't seen the Earth Cruiser yet (except online), but the ATW has a nice open feel to it when the top is open. Not in a hurry to make a change, but kind of looking at options. Looks like these two units are still fairly easy to drive and park in town, compared to the larger Earth Roamers. Would be nice to have a little more horse power, but it's probably adequate.

This article from March of 2017 says 25 Earth Cruiser units have been completed.

http://autoweek.com/article/drive-re...rthcruiser-4x4

that's new this is good to have All Terrain Warriors on board!

Middle of Nowhere, Outer Skin of Space Ship Earth, 1 A.U. from Sol, Outskirts of Milky Way.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedotsigns View Post
    that's new this is good to have All Terrain Warriors on board!
    That's new? The original post is from 2009.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234