038-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

043-1.jpg

046-1.jpg

046-1.jpg

040.jpg

grasshopper104

Adventurer
your rig looks great. Got a couple questions for you.

1) How have the pipe clamps worked out for your hi lift mount? I've got the same thing on my SD rack, just haven't put it to the test yet.

2) How much did those 7B's run you?

S

Street Wolf

your rig looks great. Got a couple questions for you.

1) How have the pipe clamps worked out for your hi lift mount? I've got the same thing on my SD rack, just haven't put it to the test yet.

2) How much did those 7B's run you?

1.) They've worked great, I think your the one that actually mentioned them somewhere and motivated me to go purchase some for myself. I've been off-road many many times since I put it up there and haven't had the slightest problem. No moving, no loosening or anything.

2.) A pretty good chunk of change. They run $5,000 or so new. :sombrero:

grasshopper104

Adventurer
1.) They've worked great, I think your the one that actually mentioned them somewhere and motivated me to go purchase some for myself. I've been off-road many many times since I put it up there and haven't had the slightest problem. No moving, no loosening or anything.

2.) A pretty good chunk of change. They run $5,000 or so new. :sombrero:

5k - damn. Nice M4 btw. what manufacturer is it?

D

DiscoD

Thanks. It's a Colt :D

That sure does not look like a Colt lower to me. How about some close-up's on the markings?

Here is what the starboard side of a Colt looks like:

6920_002_%28Medium%29.jpg

Yours seems to differ. Is yours an older model?

029-2.jpg

S

Street Wolf

Where did you source the CB antenna?

It was given to me, not sure where it came from. Wish I knew though because it's one hell of a antenna. Radio Shack sells a whip 'like' it however it's not nearly as tall and the spring is much weaker.

That sure does not look like a Colt lower to me. How about some close-up's on the markings?

Here is what the starboard side of a Colt looks like:

6920_002_%28Medium%29.jpg

Yours seems to differ. Is yours an older model?

029-2.jpg

Truth be told I'm not really noticing what you see different other than the picture of mine is a bit distorted from the camera flash, but sure. I'll take a picture of the markings on it tomorrow and post them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior