Utah Cruiser Expedition 2005

dmc

Adventurer
BajaTaco said:
Dave! I haven't been able to read the TT article yet, but the web pics you have posted have me drooling! I am WAAAAY impressed by this trip! I mean, how perfect can you get...

Toyota Land Cruisers
World Class scenery
Plenty of challenges
Self Reliance!

Very nice job capturing the flavor and adventure with your photos. The UCE headlight pic is a classic :)

I'm so glad I am getting out this week or I might burst! :hehe:

Funny thing about that headlight photo. That truck had been having issues with the headlight wiring harness upgrade. His driver's side low beam kept cutting out. We we're messing around with the harnass at camp one night and got bored. Aside for the first night at dusk we actually had a rule not to drive at night so it was the only time the headlight was actually used. Kids and their trucks :xxrotflma
dmc

dmc

Adventurer
well after some computer issues and too much work I finally managed to get some maps made of our trip. I'm not smart enough to configure my GPS properly so most of the UCE did not get tracked properly. I went through manually and made some tracks in Mapsource Topo. they aren't the best in the world but until I get some motivation to play with that awful program again they'll have to suffice.
maps

dmc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles