A blast from the past... and the present.

beemerchef

Explorer
Today has to be an exciting day... my rig is rolling... I feel great... a lot of you readers have written me with some great feedbacks... and please do not stop... life is good... even Spirit is feeling pretty frisky himself... and tomorrow is the Big Feast Day... it does not get any better!
I decided to write and post about some of the places I want to go back to... and realized that there are so many... Today's do not even scratch the surface... and how about all the places I have not seen yet... I should have started this 20 years ago... and then again... I had to work so I could go now! Lets just enjoy the days as they come... the Journey has just began...
This is one of my favorite pictures... and you might think... well... nothing special about it...
Two trees and a field... I was on one of my six months trips when I took it... I was almost at a stage when I had to start returning and this picture somehow represented to me...
“The Door to Paradise”... As I took the picture those thoughts came to me... that if I would cross this door, someday I will be able to roam freely... and I did before I took the picture... walked through it.
It will always have a special meaning to me... Hope you enjoy the Blog and have a great Thanksgiving.

Ara and Spirit

112178064-S.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke