I need an AT Flippac and I need your help

18seeds

Explorer
Anybody have a way/suggestion on how to get my Tacoma to AT for a flippac and some other goodies? I'm in Colorado and Cali is a long drive.

theexile

Adventurer
Its a long drive yes but a beautiful one. Make a trip out of it and test your new goodies out on your way home. Its worth the drive for sure. Really a neat setup.:)

S

Scenic WonderRunner

If you pay me.....I will Drive!....:elkgrin:

This ones going to cost a little more than Burritos Chips~n~Salsa and Brew.:sombrero::costumed-smiley-007:ylsmoke:

18seeds

Explorer
I would be happy to drive it out there and back for you.
All it would take is gas money and roundtrip airfare between PHX and your place. I'm totally serious...if you need the help, I've got the time and interest in doing so in late October. I'de even document the install for you and keep it on the pavement:sombrero:

Sweet... thanks

I need to get some things in line first

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
Matt,

An estimate has been e-mailed to you twice now but I think you may have some spam filters blocking it. Please call us so that we can get this too you.

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
Mario, Got any pics yet of a Flippac on a shortbed taco?

In about 2 weeks. We have one out for silver color match paint for Tacodoc. It is without side windows and he is having special LED lights and a power pack installed. It's going to be a sweet set up.

Just installed 2 days ago..

Looking good Adrien! Thanks for Creemore Springs Pilsner. Excellent hot weather brew. I hope your new AT Flippac is serving you well on your travels.

abeaudin1971

Adventurer
I'll measure it when I get home (12 Oct) as I'm on the road until then (limited toolbox)

We did measure the before and after and I lost about 1.25" with the camper on - add in about 120lbs between the sleeping platform and misc gear in the truck at that point.

No susp modifications, stock wheels and tires (245/75/16)

Attachments

• p1000556.jpg
    p1000556.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 126
  • p1000551.jpg
    p1000551.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 108

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior