Sportsmobile Fridge Options

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
chris, thx agian fo rthe photos. actually very helpful in seeing what space i would have left if I go this route. really looking forward to seeing what the SMB crew can come up with this week.. ill post the results for sure..

Chris

Adventurer
dzzz, Sorry about that ! It's an Engle 45. That would be a good place for it in a EB just not so good for an RB

Cant wait for the pictures, gotta love the new ideas.

Hey dzzz, why not on the sportsmobileforum? I assume now that you own one?

trailsurfer

Explorer
chris, thx agian fo rthe photos. actually very helpful in seeing what space i would have left if I go this route. really looking forward to seeing what the SMB crew can come up with this week.. ill post the results for sure..

James, I have 12 volt outlets underneath my back seat facing the lounge area, one at the back of the SMB next to the shower outlet, and one outside right next to my side doors. This allows me to power my Engel, inside and out.

Chris

Adventurer
Ingenious indeed!! My mind is in overdrive now, didn't really like the idea of Velcro.

Thanks Much........Hey how do you quote from a prior post? it's not working for me......LOL....I'm just not doing it right.

Thanxs again.

dzzz

dzzz, Sorry about that ! It's an Engle 45. That would be a good place for it in a EB just not so good for an RB

Cant wait for the pictures, gotta love the new ideas.

Hey dzzz, why not on the sportsmobileforum? I assume now that you own one?

I'm in the process of design. I will look at used too, especially since I want a EB50.
I've read most of sportsmobileforum.com, if that's what you mean.
I'm also thinking about two Engels on sliders in cabinets with a counter above. I don't want the fridge/freezer hatch to be a countertop. If stuff is on the counter, it has to be moved to open the fridge. I really don't like the norcold type fridge sitting on the floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier