'95 Northstar for sale, $1500

VicHanson

Adventurer
This isn't mine, I just saw it while looking for a used truck camper, didn't realize it was a pop-up.

http://www.wheelbynet.com/docs/rv/view_ad2.php3?ad_ref=rv813SZNS4W46J

the camper weight is 1,380lbs, holds 30 gallons of water, 20 lbs of bottled gas, has a 3 cubic ft fridge, 3 burner stove, sink, double bed over the cab, single bed that converts to bench with table, good storage (even under double bed), new water pump & deep cell marine battery. There are screens & plastic in all the windows when it's popped up, so you can get an excellent cross breeze, or zipper-up for warmth but still see out. It has manual jacks that are removable. We love it and used it for 2 winters in our travels to Baja on our Toyota T100 but now live on the East Coast and it needs some TLC which we can't easily do living so far away. The side window needs fixing and the manual lift for the pop up needs welding or repair (we have schematic from dealer along with prices for parts). We will be in Ca in late January and can show/sell it then. Will take best offer.
email questions to: schiraga@hotmail.com

kerry

Expedition Leader
I've got a Texson TS 1000 same vintage. I like it. However, the seller says something in the lift mechanism needs to be welded. I can't imagine what could possibly be welded in the Texson/Northstar lifting mechanism. Replacing the lift mechanism wouldn't be that difficult in my view.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles