XXXpedition vehicle

XXXpedition

Explorer
off course i have to post my rig under expedition vehicles... :)))
you might have seen it already, but hey: here it is again :)
tn_IMG_6717_JPG.gif

more pics onhttp://www.xxxpedition.com

riverguide

Adventurer
I checked our your site lastnight. There are some sweet pictures on there. You've got a great looking rig. Welcome to the forum.

crawldit

Adventurer
Nice rig, I just saw it in that 4 wheel parts magazine not too long ago. Cool to have you around :ylsmoke:

Scott Brady

Founder
What are the next plans for the Cherokee?

After seeing the Commander at SEMA, I was pretty impressed. Maybe one of those in your future?

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Yeah, I saw it too in the the Catalog/Magazine. Looks like you got a great rig! In fact I bounced your site off my friends who has one...You got a nice site too. I liked your trail report on AK, nice write up!

XXXpedition

Explorer
thanks for the compliments.
scott, yes i was impressed by the aev commander but it has ifs and for my purposes it would still have to be modified some more. the 39.5" tires work on an even surface but the front tires will rip up the fenders and the washer bottle under articulation.
the rear axle got moved backwards to allow for bigger wheel wells. seems to work fine.
but with a straight axle conversion and some trimming i think i could make it work :)))))

91xlt

Adventurer
your rig is exceptional! i am wondering about the heat exchanger and fans on the hood, how does that work out? i have not seen something like that. also, where can i find more info about the rig. i am just starting a project, you and a couple of other rigs, actually a couple i see here, just found this forum but these types of vehicles are just what i am looking to build! doing a ton of research now, but the motivation behind my build comes from rigs like some i see here. i saw quite a few by searching the web, and just knew this is what i wanted...no rock crawler, mudder or anything like that. well enough for now but just wanted to compliment you on your rig!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles