Beyond awsome GS

HarryT

Adventurer
Anything with more than two wheels is not a motorcycle. Loading a bike with all that gear takes all the fun from riding. He would be better off with a Corvette pulling a 30 foot camper.
Motorcyclist should travel light and fast.

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
I LIKE it...:wings:
Looks like he takes a passenger , so has enough room and comfort for them. Still has the wind in his face and the sun at his back. Can go off the beaten path. Yes, I like it.:victory:

advnirvana

Observer
Cool....
Hey...if it works for them...good on them!
I would be curious to see how many miles are on it and some details on it.:coffee:
That GS must be bullet proof.

Momrocks

Adventurer
Great! :bike_rider: That's really cool. I'll bet that rig and riders have got some good stories to tell. I'd love to cross paths with them one day. I suspect that is not very likely because they appear to be out seeing the world where as I am seeing a 17" LCD monitor. I do admire a true adventurer.

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
And I thought my GS was heavy....

Whatever works...but at that point I'd just take the Cruiser....

-H-

lonestrom

Adventurer
This is my favorite BMW hack.
ybygeneh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Nothing happening here, so will toss in a pic I just took this morning. The folks denigrating hacks just don't get it. Different strokes for different folks!

Dale

5nEP+knaRb2HwHEdgIqytw.jpg

Hackopotomus

Observer
Nothing happening here, so will toss in a pic I just took this morning. The folks denigrating hacks just don't get it. Different strokes for different folks!

Dale

View attachment 450551

No kidding, huh? Don't understand why people that don't like sidecars look at posts in the sidecar section! A lot of closed minded people but I guess you get that everywhere these days.

I have two wheeler's but also just picked up my 2nd hack, a 1100GS. It is a completely different experience than two wheels and just a ton of fun!
20180415_111251-01.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles