$30 discount on new ScanGauge IIs

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Amazon has ScanGauge II units for sale for $140 with free shipping. That's $30 less than their "almost everywhere else" price. No indication of how long this deal will last.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AAMY86/ref=s9_simp_gw_s0_p263_t1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=12FQE9QMT98WYEDJQM5B&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

I couldn't tell you why you would or wouldn't want to spend money on a ScanGauge. Suffice to say that it plugs into your OBDII port and gives a whole bunch of information from the vehicle computers. On many vehicles, this is mostly just interesting, but on some--like my diesel Sprinter--the information provided is very helpful toward optimizing driving style for the best combination of economy and performance.

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
Great deal!

I have been wanting one, but waiting till it will read my AT temp, seems to still not work : (
But for the other functions, this thing is great!

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
I stand corrected

I guess it does work now, funny before I posted, I Googled it and everything I found still said no luck... I found the 05 and up codes and the 4cyl codes but not the v6... guess I should always search here first. That is good news it works and a great reason to get one.

Thanks for posting it!

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
Note they do NOT work on a Nissan Patrol............

which I did'nt know untill after the lovely little thing arrived in Oman

first search after receiving it.....small print on the scangauge site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz