Camper mog videos

Robthebrit

Explorer
I have not really been posting on here for the last year or so but you folks might find these videos interesting. As most of you know my camper mog was owned by a German couple who were on the road for 18 years. While on the road a documentary was made about them and the truck. I always had one episode because it came with the truck but now I have the whole series. Its all in German and a little slow but here are some snippets of just the truck..

mexico
south america
patagonia
australia

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Links worked for me, too, Rob. Thanks for coming back to share them, and best wishes for the new year to you and yours.

Mike

lehel1

Adventurer
nice video's

hello all

its sure fun to see others photo's and videos of expedition trucks and campers. perhaps a tread with these ??

we had lots of fun meeting and traveling abit with eric and gizelle in the yukon territory canada, i beleive in 05. great folks

cheers lehel and laura

Attachments

• Trip 077[1].jpg
    Trip 077[1].jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 660
  • Trip 080[1].jpg
    Trip 080[1].jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 638

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
Very interesting.

Thanks for sharing the videos. It looks like you have gotten yourself a very nice vehicle.

In the photos above, I believe the blue and gray mog was just for sale in Ebay.

Last edited:

Coachgeo

Explorer
Links don't work.
not for me either, but if you hit quote you can see the url's. Cut and paste them into the appropriate box in your movie viewer and they fire up just fine. Just dont save the quote

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94