Well, I finally did it....

Oni

Adventurer
Heidi

Run your high beams during the day...helps the cagers notice you a little better. I have my high beams on most of the time...if it annoys the cagers...at least it means they saw you! :victory:

One of those cheap reflective construction vest, while not very fashionable can help a lot as well.

Glad you're having fun! :bike_rider:

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
We need to plan a fun AZ moto adventure!

Yes we do! There are quite a few of us who have crossed over to the darkside now!

Heidi

Run your high beams during the day...helps the cagers notice you a little better. I have my high beams on most of the time...if it annoys the cagers...at least it means they saw you! :victory:

One of those cheap reflective construction vest, while not very fashionable can help a lot as well.

Glad you're having fun! :bike_rider:

Thanks for the tip on the highbeams. I'll start doing that.

I've thought about getting one of those vests, because the jacket I have now, although covered in reflective strips in 4 places, is mostly black and will probably not treat me well when it starts heating up here. One more reason I was anxiously awaiting Josh's Cycleport jacket to arrive...if its worth the price I'd like to pick one up in their hi-vision green!! Won't that look pretty with my hot pink helmet? :bike_rider:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior